The cookies help to provide the services to this website. This website uses also the profiling and third-party cookies. By navigation and access to any element of the page you allow the use of the cookies.
What are cookies?
The cookie consists of the series of data that the website sends to the terminal of the concerned (usually to browser), where it is stored before being re-transmitted to the site at the next visit of the same concerned party. The above data can also be stored in the computer via an anonymous tag that identifies only the computer but not the concerned person. Some pages of this domain also use third-party cookies, and other technologies to provide better navigation and profiling activity.
Nature of cookies
There are different types of cookies.
Technical cookies are used for the only purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information company service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service” (see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of this website.
They can be divided into:
– browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website and its services (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate the access to the restricted areas);
– analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site owner to collect information, in join form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
– functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
The profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the person concerned and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web navigation.
For the use of profiling cookies, the prior and informed consent of the concerned party is required, which can be expressed by ticking the “yes” or “no” options in the specific banner.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be installed in the terminal of the concerned party by the same operator of the site he is visiting (publisher) or by the owner of a different site that installs cookies through the first (third parties).
In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of individual cookies and cannot intervene on them (it cannot install them directly or delete them). The user can, however, manage these cookies through the browser settings following the procedures indicated in the paragraph of the Consent.
For the description of Google Analytics cookies, please see the website of the third party.
Duration of cookies
With respect to the duration, the cookies can be:
– temporary or session cookies (session cookies): are used to store temporary information, to link the actions performed during a specific session and they are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
– permanent (persistent cookies): are used to store information, for example the login name and password, in order to avoid that the person should type them again each time he/she visits a specific site. These remain stored on your computer even after you close the browser.
Cookies installed on this site
Below is a list of cookies on this site, classified by nature and type and with an indication of their duration. For the description of third-party cookies there is a link to the pages of its sites.
Google analytic cookies
Google Analytic Cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
The cookies have a duration of 90 days
For the use of profiling cookies the previous and specific consent of the concerned party is requested, it can be shown and changed at any time, by checking the options “yes”/“no” in the specific banner.
For the installation of the technical cookies the previous consent of the users is requested. In case of its disabling, the navigation of the site can be blocked and can result impossible to access its functionalities and to the related services of e-commerce.
The user can show its options concerning the use of the cookies also by the browser settings, following the procedure listed below related to the most used browsers.